Thursday, August 14, 2014

The One Where I Don't Go To Stitches

But, I still end up with goodies.  If you remember last weekend, we were at Baby Boy A's graduation from the Law Enforcement Academy, and I missed Stitches.  But, still I managed to get some goodies.  Friend Debbie, shopped for me.

I've always wanted to try Signature Needles, but did not want to commit to circulars since I really like the needle sets I already have.  But ever since Susan B Anderson has been talking about hers that she uses for socks, I have been coveting a set.  I'm going to use my new ones for a pair of socks for me.  When I am done, I'll be sharing the sock pattern on the blog.  It's a super basic pattern that I have done first for Norma years ago, and then for me.  I've changed the pattern up so many times in the last 20 years that it no longer resembles the original pattern, but is pretty similar to all the other ones that are out there.


The deal was while Debbie was shopping around, if she spotted something she thought I would like, she would take a pic and text me.  This is her find and I love it.   Now, what shall it be, 800 yards of loveliness in a sock weight?


I'm super excited about my goodies from Stitches.  I guess you could say, two birds with one stone, eh?!

No comments: