Friday, September 05, 2014

Fish or Cut Bait

I have this Madelinetosh yarn.  I've had it for probably a year.  I've knitted it into several sweaters (in my mind).


I have a simple v-neck cardigan pattern that I did through Amy Herzog's Custom Fit website.
It's been on the needles as separate pieces and off then back on the needles all in one.


But, for some time now, I've been wanting to knit Hannah Fettig's Featherweight.  So, I cast it on as well.  I know that I am going to need to add some length to it, as well as close up that front a bit and longer sleeves.


I am thinking that with my modifications, I may have something very similar to a ready made sweater that I love and wish that I would have bought more of them when I bought this one several years ago.


What I need to do now, is decide which sweater it is going to be and work on it!  I'm in the mood for sweater knitting, how about you?

No comments: