Saturday, July 25, 2015

Gearing Up For Stitches Midwest

Stitches Midwest is two weeks away and my vendor shopping list is growing.

Fellow Knit Wit, Kendra,  sent us a link in Ravelry where vendors can post what they are going to be bringing to Stitches Midwest.

Vendor Cheesecake

As if I don't already have a list of things off of the previously discussed vendor listing!

SMW Showbook

But, I really am trying to be smart about the whole Stitches market.  It is kind of like going to the grocery store.  If you make a list of things you need to make certain meals, then you are more likely to not just wonder around every aisle trying to decide what to make for dinner and what you may need to buy for those meals  (Or at least that is what  I am told, as we all know I am spoiled, and have the Tall Guy who loves to cook).

So, I'm pulling out some favorites from my pattern collections and putting into my shopping notebook some yardages of things I am looking for, I've got my printout and made some more notes on it, thanks to the Vendor Cheesecake link above and just all around dreaming of having 2 days and a few hours of shopping and knitting.

Ahhh, thats the life!

No comments: