Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Purchases

 A new gradient yarn from Schoolhouse Press in a limited supply and in Unspun Icelandic.  Meg gifted us a hat pattern that this yarn can be used for.  I'm not a hundred percent mine is going to be a hat, for now it is going to sit around and look pretty until I decide.


From Knit Circus Yarns, a couple of their gradients.  I'm kicking a couple of things around with these, I so want to cast them on like right now.


Denise from Lost City Knits vended on Saturday afternoon and I could not resist a couple of her yarns. The top one is Oak Barn and it is slated to be Nuvem (fellow camp knitter had a Nuvem on and I fell in love with it) and the bottom one is some more of Denise's silk.  This, I believe wants to be Tilt, again a pattern one of our campers had for Show and Tell during the weekend.


I, also, bought a bag of Jamieson's Spindrift in a bright red for another Faroese Shawl (this time for me).  It did not make it to the picture taking stage, but passed directly to the Yarn Room for a future project.

I was pretty proud of not going over board this year and of what I did bring home.

No comments: