Tuesday, July 14, 2015

WOW!

I am still sorting through everything that I saw and heard this past weekend at Knit Camp!  Talk about rejuvenating my knitting.  I'll try over the next few days to give you some highlights (although I really stunk at taking pictures this time).

For now, I'll post some people pictures.

Anne and Debbie from Canada.


When Meg talks, knitters listen.


Down our side of the table.

Al and LeeAnne, the knitting couple.  Al used to be our camp photographer.  What a lovely couple and both knitters!


A bit of conversation going on during a break.


Our table mates, dinner mates, and knitting mates at night.  These three are unbelievable knitters!!
And they made us laugh a lot.


My campmate.  I don't think I'd go without her.


And a couple of new campers this year, right under our table.


Tomorrow, what I bought!

No comments: