Friday, August 21, 2015

A Really Good Mail Day

You know Fall is on the horizon when you go by the Stadium in the hometown and the Red and White Football Game is being played.  You really know Fall is on the horizon when your Fall Knits Vogue Knitting comes.  And looky look, it is all about Teal!  This is the second issue in a row of Vogue Knitting that has me thinking about re-subscribing!


I was pleasantly surprised when the box I opened up today contained my order from The Yarnery that I placed at Stitches Midwest a couple of weekends back.  This sweater and the following scarf were on the mannequin in their booth, and I saw it, fell in love and said, I'll take the ensemble.


My friend Susan teaches at The Yarnery and I have heard her say some wonderful things about the shop and their yarn.  I can only imagine what it is like.


I have been wondering what it would be like to have a really fashion forward knit shop in our midst to shop at.  Wouldn't that be wonderful?!  

No comments: