Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday Miscellaney

Just a few items to show you this Saturday.  I picked up these two fun things today at the shop for a steal.  Both are being added to my collection of knitting related statutes and stuff.  

Isn't this the cutest and when I say a steal  - $3.00, yes $3.00 


And for 50 cents -- really, plate hanger and all.  About 25 years ago when I worked in the Stationery Dept at Bergner's I started collecting Prescious Moments figurines, never plates though.


Not picked up at the shop, but a fundraiser item at work, my Thirty One bags came in this week.  This is my fave!  It is going to house all of my Christmas knitting projects/yarn so I know exactly what I have still to knit!

And for my go to work bag…


As I told my assistant at work, if you hear me say I am going to buy another bag, you had better speak up and tell me I have enough of them now!  But, as you all know, I am still searching for the perfect bag, and I just have not found it yet.

See you on the purl side!

No comments: